Weddings & Receptions
Willow Pond is available to help you celebrate all of life’s special events.
Looking to plan your next girls outing? Have a tea party in one of our gardens.
Looking for a place to celebrate the most important day in your life, your wedding day? Willow Pond is here for all your needs.
Tell us what you are looking for, then sit back, relax, and let us do the work.
Click below for more event details…
We Can Accommodate All Your Wedding Needs
From Tea Party to Wedding Reception
Ultimate Venue Package*
- Full use of grounds Friday after 1pm through 12pm Sunday
- Use of venue for rehersal dinner (food not included)
- Use of big bar area
- Use of table linens, risers, and any available decor
- Camping for up to six campers
- Use of grounds Saturday after 9am through 12pm Sunday
Now Providing Alcohol & Beverage Services
- Packages & Pricing Coming Soon
- Use of outdoor ceremony areas for up to 3 hours (Saturday ceremonies must be between the hours of 11am-2pm or earlier)
Shuttle Service *
- The Willow Pond Shuttle Service has a shuttle bus.
- Accommodates up to 14 passengers etc
The minimum price is $300 and includes 3 hours. It is $100/hr beyond the initial 3.
- Full use of grounds Friday after 1:00pm through 12:00pm on Sunday
- 350 white ceremony chairs
- 30 (8’ x 30”) banquet tables (8-10 people per table)
- 28 (6’ x 30”) banquet tables
- Bar (movable)
- Garbage bags/receptacles (we take care of)
- Parking Attendant
All room rentals are required with the venue rental or reception only booking: $900 +tax (for reception night) *Sleeps 20 (you can book extra nights per room price or all rooms for $900.00 plus tax)
- Full Breakfast included for all rented rooms: Choose from menu options that will be sent to you at least 2 weeks prior to your event
This deposit will be applied to your balance.
- Balance of bill for event will be paid in full two weeks prior to reserved date. This is also non-refundable once paid.
- It is understood that a licensed bartender is required to serve any alcohol on the premises.
- Willow Pond, it’s owners and staff, are not responsible for theft, damage to guest’s property, or personal injury during the time of this contract.
- Willow Pond holds responsible the undersigned party for any damage to floors and other furnishings as a result of abusive treatment by any person(s) attending the event.
- It is understood that there is NO SMOKING or CANDLES ALLOWED in any of the interior areas of Willow Pond. It is permitted outdoors in designated areas.
- Willow Pond reserves the right to ask that any disorderly person leave the property with no explanation.