Weddings & Receptions
Willow Pond is available to help you celebrate all of life’s special events.
Looking to plan your next girls outing? Have a tea party in one of our gardens.
Looking for a place to celebrate the most important day in your life, your wedding day? Willow Pond is here for all your needs.
Tell us what you are looking for, then sit back, relax, and let us do the work.
Click below for more event details…
We Can Accommodate All Your Wedding Needs
From Tea Party to Wedding Reception
- Full use of grounds Friday after 1:00pm through 12:00pm on Sunday Rehearsal space included (Rehearsal dinner is extra at Willow Pond $100)
- 360 white ceremony chairs/li>
- 26 (30” x 8’) banquet tables (8-10 people per table)
- 14 (30” x 6’) banquet tables
- Bar (movable)
- Garbage bags/receptacles (we take care of)
- Parking Attendant
- Full Breakfast included for all rented rooms: Choose from menu options that will be sent to you at least 2 weeks prior to your event
This deposit will be applied to your balance.
- It is understood that a licensed bartender is required to serve any alcohol on the premises.
- Balance of bill for event will be paid in full two weeks prior to reserved date.
- Willow Pond, it’s owners and staff, are not responsible for theft, damage to guest’s property, or personal injury during the time of this contract.
- Willow Pond holds responsible the undersigned party for any damage to floors and other furnishings as a result of abusive treatment by any person(s) attending the event.
- It is understood that there is NO SMOKING or CANDLES ALLOWED in any of the interior areas of Willow Pond. It is permitted outdoors in designated areas.
- Willow Pond reserves the right to ask that any disorderly person leave the property with no explanation.